1978 Omega Speedmaster LCD 186.0004
Excellent unpolished condition case with thick and even lugs. There are light scratches consistent to age. Correct "seamaster" caseback is in excellent condition
LCD dial is clean with no fading. All functions work perfectly
- Time – Hours (12 or 24), Minutes and Seconds, and by a down-arrow Day of week.
- Time – Hours (12 or 24), Minutes and Date, as well as Day of week by the down arrow.
- 1/100 second Chronograph, able to accumulate up to 23 hours 59 minutes and 59.99 seconds.
- Split Second Chronograph (as above)
- Lap time
- Split/stop of 2 consecutive times
- Light source for illuminating the display at night, powered by a separate battery.
- Calendar programmed for leap years.
Omega 1305 bracelet is in excellent condition and can fit a 7.5inch wrist
Sold as watch only